Blessed to be sharing the Gospel with the people of Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, South Dakota and Minnesota. Grateful for my Heavenly Father, His son Jesus Christ, a wonderful family and amazing friends.

Monday, December 11, 2017

The Work has just Begun!

It's so interesting to sit here behind a computer screen and email home for the last time. How surreal it feels to really be going home in just a few short days!
I don't have much time today, but I just want to simply leave you all with my testimony. 
 Sabrina and Sister Farmer lighting the world

I think back on all the miracles that I have experienced, shared, and seen in the last 18 months, and man there are many! So many. But I know that the greatest miracle has been the change in me. I am so different than when this all began, and thank the heavens for that! I know who I am, I know who I can become, but most importantly I know who the Savior is and what I can become through Him. My heart is so full as I leave these people that I love and these places that I treasure. I never thought saying goodbye could be so hard! However, I know that the miracles will continue! Because for devoted, and trying followers of the Savior, they never cease. 
I know that families can be together forever, and I know that my family is on it's way! How grateful I am for that eternal truth. 
I know that Jesus Christ lives. I know that He loves us. I know that His Atonement is real. 
I know that God is our Father. He knows our names. He wants us, and all of His children to be happy. And with Him by my side, I am happy, happier than I have ever been! 

Being able to come home to all of you, who I love, is a miracle! And I cannot wait to see you all sooner than soon! 

I love you, to Omaha and back, for the last time!! 

xoxo, 

Sister Bengtzen 

P.S. Don't forget to LIGHT THE WORLD this Christmas and all year long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment